As at March 2022 we are up and running free of Covid restrictions. See Courses for further information.
This week we hold our first Help session for March, which will be on Thursday afternoon at 2pm.
As before we need the following points to be complied with at our Help Session;
• individual appointments within Help sessions will last no more than 30 minutes
• appointments must be booked by either sending the club an email (ie send your request to this address) or phoning the club on 9983 0774. You will be allocated a time after expressing an interest in attending. To respect acceptable social distancing, you may need to wait outside the club rooms until your appointment commences. Bookings can be made any time from now on.
• In requesting an appointment, you will need to adequately convey what your question is and who you might like to answer it.
There remain a couple of spots available to David’s ” Photography and your device” sessions. These will be on Mondays at 2pm commencing Monday 14 March. If you are interested in attending these sessions please contact the club.
If you cannot make these sessions they will be run again in May – only in May the sessions will be on Wednesdays.
Other sessions that are ready subject to your interest are;
- Your reliable computer with Dean
- Your life story – a writing group to help you document what you have achieved
- Desk Top publishing – how to make those presentations look more professional
With all these – if you are interested please get in touch.
Council Seniors Week 2022
Our council seniors week and expo is fast approaching. Some of you may have received a copy of the Council Seniors Festival Programme, if you have not received the programme please follow this link to look at the programme;
• Help sessions as advised – the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
• Monthly Meeting on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 2pm
• Scanning your photos and slides with Erich.
If you are interested in any of these sessions please contact the club.