March 2021 Update
Tutorial sessions have started again under Covid-19 conditions. As at March 2021 the following courses are running. See Courses for further information.
• Monday 1.30 pm, Photos and your Device / Phone, with David
• Tuesday 11 am, Windows 10, with Greg
• Tuesday 2 pm, Your Reliable Computer, with Dean
• Tuesday 2 pm, iPad / iPhone, with Chat
• Wednesday 10 am, Windows with Dorothy
• Thursday 11 am, Android with Kavitha and Evan
Monthly courses, Monday 9 am, Creative Writing with Margaret
• Help sessions as advised – the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
• Monthly Meeting on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 2pm
• Scanning your photos and slides with Erich.
On the horizon (depending upon interest)
• Excel – spreadsheets to help you manage your events and interests
• Desk Top publishing – how to make those presentations look more professional
• Your life story – a writing group to help you document what you have achieved
If you are interested in any of these sessions please contact the club. For the latest club Covid-19 safety details see News or click Covid-19.