May 2021 Update
Tutorial sessions have started again under Covid-19 conditions. As at May 2021 the following courses are running. See Courses for further information.
• Photos with David Price on Wednesday afternoons
• Your reliable computer with Dean on Tuesday afternoons
• iPad / iPhone with Chat also on Tuesday afternoons
• W10 with Greg on Tuesday mornings
• Excel with Sid
• Android with Kavitha and Evan on Thursday mornings
There are also ongoing sessions;
• Creative writing with Margaret, monthly on Monday mornings
• W10 – the journey – with Dorothy, on Wednesday mornin
And following recent awareness I can confirm that if there is sufficient interest in a session (or two) on ‘Files & Folders’ these will be arranged.
• Help sessions as advised – the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
• Monthly Meeting on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 2pm
• Scanning your photos and slides with Erich.
On the horizon (depending upon interest)
• Excel – spreadsheets to help you manage your events and interests
• Desk Top publishing – how to make those presentations look more professional
• Your life story – a writing group to help you document what you have achieved
If you are interested in any of these sessions please contact the club. For the latest club Covid-19 safety details see News or click Covid-19.