Tutors / Session supervisors will be responsible for ensuring that;
- all attendees sign in and register. Phone numbers must be included.,
- The numbers in attendance in our rooms are limited in total to room 1 – 5 people, and room 2 – 4 people.
Any attendee at CPST must;
- note on the register if they have had any contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid 19, within the last month.
- Advise the session supervisor if they have been overseas in the last month.
- Upon arrival either use hand sanitiser or wash their hands with soap and running warm water before starting an activity.
- Respect and comply with the requirement to allow each participant 4 sq meters of personal space,
- At the commencement of a session wipe down (disinfect) chairs as well as desk tops and keyboards etc
- Demonstrate and practice good hygiene at all times, including coughing into elbow, handwashing for at least 20 seconds and drying,
- If you use a CPST PC you should clean the keyboard on arrival and on departure with an alcoholic wipe, and
- Upon departure either use hand sanitiser or again wash their hands with soap and running warm water.
At this time we do not intend to hold any meetings etc in the main hall – under current social distancing the capacity of the hall is 14.